The Special Edition Bat in bright pink colour, is for the player looking for power at the forefront. These bats feel great in hands and fit the profile of both new and club cricketers
- Made of clean grains Grade 2 English¬†willow
- Ideal for front foot play
- The bats are handcrafted by skilled workmen who are experienced in turning the clefts into excellent bats
- The handle is made from top-notch cane and has proper rubber and cork insertions.
- Perfect for slow and low pitches.
- Eye-catching black and bright pink patterned stickers
- Thick toe and thick edges
- Natural finish on the surface
- Ready to play
- Great value for money
- Provides extra punch
- Minor blemishes and slightly irregular grains
- The bat has been pressed skillfully to make its surface playable & ensure excellent service
- The bats are well balanced and have the proportionate thickness between the shoulders and bottom that distributes the weight
- Do not oil these bats. However, when the poly coating wears from the toe area and willow is exposed, these should be slightly oiled as explained. The poly coat bats must be knocked in properly before use.
- Avoid over-oiling as it leads to dents and cracks on the surface and adds to the bat’s weight.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures
- Keep your bat in a cool, dry atmosphere away from excessive heat or dampness during the offseason.
- Dampness and moisture may lead to swelling at the edges and bottom
- Avoid playing with low-quality hard balls as they may damage the bat and lead to deterioration
There are no reviews yet.