A sturdy mid-range bat that is made to ensure the perfect strike, the Gold Edition Bat, is for the player looking for power at the forefront. These bats feel great in hands and fit the profile of both new and club cricketers
- Impressive mid-range bat that is made to ensure the right ping.
- The bats are handcrafted by skilled workmen who are experienced in turning the clefts into excellent bats
- Made of high-quality English willow.
- The handle is made from top-notch cane and has proper rubber and cork insertions.
- Swell position perfect of front foot play
- Eye-catching black and gold patterned sticker.
- Thick edges, curved blade.
- The bats are well balanced and have the proportionate thickness between the shoulders and bottom that distributes the weight
- The bat has been pressed skillfully to make its surface playable & ensure excellent service
- Do not oil these bats. However, when the poly coating wears from the toe area and willow is exposed, these should be slightly oiled as explained. The poly coat bats must be knocked in properly before use.
- Avoid over-oiling as it leads to dents and cracks on the surface and adds to the bat’s weight.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures
- Keep your bat in a cool, dry atmosphere away from excessive heat or dampness during the off-season.
- Dampness and moisture may lead to swelling at the edges and bottom
- Avoid playing with low-quality hard balls as they may damage the bat and lead to deterioration
There are no reviews yet.