Preferred by international batsmen, the Diamond Edition Bat isn’t just high quality in terms of aesthetics but is perfect for front foot player.
- Made of high-quality, premium Grade 1 English willow.
- The bats are handcrafted by skilled workmen who are experienced in turning the clefts into excellent bats
- The handle is made from top-notch cane and has proper rubber and cork insertions.
- Our cricket bats always come with a soft surface but are hard enough to mitigate the damage and are sturdy against a leather cricket ball’s impact.
- Balance, power, and durability
- Consists of unbleached blade
- Long lifespan and sturdy body
- Pickup is balanced to deliver extreme power
- Enables precision towards the shot direction
- Thick edges to deliver top-class batting
- Eye-catching black and royal blue patterned stickers
- The bat has been pressed skillfully to make its surface playable & ensure excellent service
- The bats are well balanced and have the proportionate thickness between the shoulders and bottom that distributes the weight
- Do not oil these bats. However, when the poly coating wears from the toe area, and willow is exposed, these should be slightly oiled as explained. The poly coat bats must be knocked in properly before use.
- Avoid over-oiling as it leads to dents and cracks on the surface and adds to the bat’s weight.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures
- Keep your bat in a cool, dry atmosphere away from excessive heat or dampness during the off season.
- Dampness and moisture may lead to swelling at the edges and bottom
- Avoid playing with low-quality hard balls as they may damage the bat and lead to deterioration
Malik waqas –
Excellent quality. Really love it.
Qazi Haseeb –
I am from Pakistan and I need this Bat so how can I get this ?