Returns and Refunds
- Any order(s) returned after 7 days will not be eligible for any refund or exchange(s).
- If you receive damaged goods, please email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of the delivery with the photos of the damaged item in question
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges if they want to exchange product(s) for an eligible reason(s) or if the package is returned because it has not been picked up at the post office.
- Used items (even lightly), dirty items, or items that were damaged due to improper handling/use will not be accepted as a return or exchange, and no credit will be issued; the ineligible item(s) will be shipped back to the customer on their expense.
- Items returned in new condition with all manufacturer packaging and tags are eligible for a full refund within seven days of delivery.
- If the item is defective due to a fault in the materials or workmanship, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will facilitate you with the warranty claim process with the manufacturer.
- To make the return or exchange process smooth and expedited, please pack the item securely and in the original packaging, if possible.
- Include proof of purchase (invoice, store receipt) plus your name, address, email, contact number, and a brief description of why you’re returning the item.
- Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. You may track your return shipment with the carrier’s website’s tracking number. ACA is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.